- Cooking (Lasagna)
- Cooking (Noodles)
- Cooking (Spaghetti)
- Cooking (Vermicelli)
- Cooking with pasta
- Pasta products--Use in cooking
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Cookery (Macaroni) Cookery (Pasta)
- found: Web. 3 (alimentary paste in processed form (as spaghetti or macaroni) or in the form of fresh dough (as ravioli))
- found: Random House.
- found: Britannica Micro.
- found: Acad. Amer. encyc.
- found: Collier's.
- found: IAC (Cookery (Pasta))
- notfound: Americana;NYT index
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2010-06-16: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.