- Ateanaca Indians
- Chora Indians
- Chota Indians
- Coraice Indians
- Muutzicat Indians
- Nayarit Indians
- Nayit Indians
- Teacuacitzia Indians
- Teacuaeitzica Indians
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Murdock world cult.: p. 127 (Cora (Nayarit))
- found: Swanton Ind. tribes: p. 620 (Cora (Nayarit) Uto-Aztecan)
- found: Ethnologue: p. 11 (Nayarit; Uto-Aztecan (BT))
- found: Zisa, C. Am. Ind. lang.: p. 20 (Uto-Aztecan (BT))
- found: Voegelin lang.: p. 345 (Cora (Nayit, Chora, Chota, Coraice, Teacuacitzia, Teacuaeitzica, Ateanaca, Muutzicat) Uto-Aztecan (BT))
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2010-05-27: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.