- Courteous behavior
- Discourteous behavior
- Polite behavior
- found: Washington Post express, Oct. 26, 2004: p. 2 ("In its latest effort to drive home good manners, Singapore will reward motorists for courteous behavior.")
- found: Am. heritage dict. (courteous, adj.; courteousness, n.)
- found: LC database, Oct. 26, 2004 (titles: polite behavior)
- found: 2016008767: Higgins, M. Belligerent broadcasting, 2016: CIP t.p. (Power, civility and confrontation on television) galley (belligerent broadcasting considered in parallel with discussions on the reconfiguration of manners and civil life; "doing rudeness")
- found: Merriam Webster collegiate thesaurus online, June 16, 2016: courtesy (antonyms: discourteousness, discourtesy, impoliteness, rudeness, surliness, ungraciousness; synonyms: civility; graciousness)
- 2004-10-26: new
- 2016-09-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.