- Krao Indians
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Craho Indians Crao Indians
- found: Loukotka, C. Class. So. Am. Ind. lang.: p. 78 (Kraho (Krao; Brazil) Gê family)
- found: Murdock world cult.: p. 181 (Brazil)
- found: Voegelin lang.: p. 137 (Craho (Kraho, Krao; Brazil) Gê family)
- found: Ethnologue: p. 97 (Kraho)
- found: Steward handbk. So. Am. Ind.: v. 6, p. 289 (Crao (Craho, Krao) Gê family)
- 1986-02-11: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.