- Administrative regulations
- Administrative rules
- Decree laws
- Delegation of legislative power
- Regulations, Administrative
- Rules, Administrative
- Subordinate legislation
- Subsidiary legislation
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Democratizing the making of subsidiary legislation in Ghana, c2003.
- found: Legal research glossary website, Mar. 3, 2005 (Delegated legislation see Subsidiary legislation; legislation made under powers conferred by an ordinance (or in the UK, an act of Parliament); also called delegated legislation)
- found: Panel on admin. of justice and legal services website, Mar. 3, 2005 (subsidiary legislation; also known as: subordinate legislation or delegated legislation)
- 2005-03-04: new
- 2005-06-20: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.