- Acute brain syndrome
- Acute confusional states
- Brain syndrome, Acute
- Confusional states, Acute
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Lipowski, Z.J. Delirium : acute confusional states, 1990.
- found: DSM III.
- found: Kaplan clin. psych. (.. an organic mental syndrome characterized by acute onset and fluctuating course of impaired cognitive funtioning resulting from widespread cerebral nervous tissue dysfunction ... ability to receive, process, store, and recall information is markedly impaired)
- found: MESH.
- found: Kaplan psych.
- found: Campbell psych. dict. (.. most common causes: intoxicants, drugs, infections, avitaminoses, metabolic disturbances and trauma, organic brain disorders)
- found: Dorland's med. dict. (synonyms, Acute confusional state, Acute brain syndrome)
- found: Gould med. dict. (... associated with febrile states)
- found: Stedman's med. dict.
- found: Mosby's med. dict.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1990-03-16: revised
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.