- Computer-based records
- Digital records
- Digitized records
- Documents in machine-readable form
- Machine-readable records
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Documents in machine-readable formDocuments in machine-readable form
- found: LC database, May 31, 1995 (Computer records, Electronic records, Electronic archives)
- found: 95-130393: Information handling in offices and archives, 1993.
- found: 93-220962: Keeping data : Papers from a workshop on appraising computer-based records, 1991.
- found: World Wide Web, Alta Vista search, Nov. 20, 1997 (usage: "electronic records" often used on archive sites; "digital archives", "digital records", "digitized records")
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1998-01-26: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.