- Devil's guts (Plants)
- Scald (Plants)
- found: Mabberley, D.J. The plant-book, c1997 (dodder: Cuscuta spp.; Cuscuta L. Convolvulaceae (Cuscutaceae), dodder, devil's guts, scald)
- found: Wiersema, J.H. World economic plants, c1999 (Cuscuta L. - dodder - Cuscutaceae (Convolvulaceae)
- found: ITIS, Mar. 19, 2003 (Cuscuta L. -- dodder. Family Cuscutaceae -- dodder)
- found: Plants database, Mar. 19, 2003 (Cuscuta L., dodder. Family: Cuscutaceae)
- found: NatureServe explorer, via WWW, Mar. 19, 2003 (Cuscuta. Cuscutaceae. All but one of the species listed that has a common name has dodder in the common name)
- found: Names in current use for extant plant genera, via WWW, Mar. 19, 2003 (Cuscuta (Dicotyledones: Convolvulaceae)
- found: Vascular plant families and genera, via WWW, Mar. 19, 2003 (Cuscuta L. Convolvulaceae)
- found: Encarta world Eng. dict. (dodder: pl. -ders or der)
Example under [Parasitic plants]
- 2003-03-19: new
- 2003-06-17: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.