Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Work cat.: Hawksworth, F.G. Biology of dwarf mistletoes, 1984 (dwarf mistletoes are parasitic seed plants of the genus Arceuthobium)
- found: Hawksworth, F.G. Biology and classification of dwarf mistletoes (Arceuthobium)
- found: SPN: p. 21 (Arceuthobium, sy: Razoumowskya, Dwarfmistletoe)
- found: Engler Syl. Pflanz.: p. 71 (Arceuthobium, Loranthaceae)
- found: Ind. nom. gen. (plant.): p. 121 (Arceuthobium, Loranthaceae; sy: Arcenthobium, Arceuthobion, Arceutholobium, Arceutobium)
- found: National list of sci. plant names: p. 93.
- found: Web. 3: p. 705.
- found: Biol. & agr. index: v. 40, p. 138 (Arceuthobium; dwarf mistletoe (Arceuthobium spp.) p. 635 (dwarf mistletoe see Arceuthobium)
- found: Cklist. vasc. flora.: p. 284 (Arceuthobium; sy: Razoumofskya)
- found: Hortus 3: p. 683.
- found: Mabberley, D.J. The plant-book, c1997 (Arceuthobium. Viscaceae. Dwarf mistletoes)
- found: Vascular plant families and genera, via WWW, June 13, 2001 (Viscaceae. Genera: Arceuthobium, Dendrophthora, Ginalloa, Korthalsella, Notothixos, Phoradendron, Viscum)
- found: Watson, L. The families of flowering plants, via WWW, June 13, 2001 (Viscaceae. Genera: Arceuthobium, Dendrophthora, Ginalloa, Korthalsella, Notothixos, Phoradendron, Viscum)
- found: Mistletoe, c2000: p. 1 (The family of Viscaceae has seven genera (Arceuthobium, Dendrophthora, Ginalloa, Korthalsella, Notothixos, Phoradendron, Viscum) and several hundred species world-wide)
- found: Plants database, June 13, 2001 (Arceuthobium. Dwarf mistletoe. Viscaceae)
- 2001-06-13: new
- 2001-10-12: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.