- Earths, Rare
- Lanthanide oxides
- Metal oxides, Rare earth
- Rare earth materials
- Rare earth metal oxides
- Rare earth minerals
- Rare earth oxides
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- Earths, Rare
- found: Random House (rare earth: the oxide of any of the rare-earth elements contained in various minerals)
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech. (rare earth mineral: a mineral having a high concentration of rare earth elements: examples: monazite, xenotime, bastnaesite)
- found: Gloss. geol. (rare earths: oxides of a series of 15 metallic elements from lanthanum to lutetium, and of yttrium, thorium, and scandium)
- found: ASTI (Rare earths)
- found: Engr. index (Rare earths)
- found: TEST (Rare earth minerals UF Rare earths)
- found: U.S. Cong. House. Comm. on Science and Technology (2007). Rare Earths and Critical Materials Revitalization Act of 2010, 2010: p. 1 (rare earth materials) p. 2 (the term "rare earth materials" means any of the following chemical elements in any of their physical forms or chemical combinations: scandium ...) p. 5 (rare earth materials, or rare earths, are critical componenets ...)
- found: Wong, H. Nano-CMOS gate dielectric engineering, 2012: table of contents (rare earth metal oxides)
- found: Wang, R. Rare-earth metal oxides for automotive emission reduction technology, 2012, viewed online Nov. 29, 2012: slide 2 (rare-earth and transition metal oxides
- found: Hussein, G.A.M. Rare earth metal oxides, in Journal of analytical and applied pyrolysis, Sept. 1996, viewed online Nov. 29, 2012: p. 111 (Rare earth metal oxides; rare earth oxide precursors) p. 112 (rare earth (RE) metal oxides (lanthanide oxides); RE oxides; RE metal oxides)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2013-02-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.