- Electric potential
- EMF (Electromotive force)
- Force, Electromotive
- Potential, Electric
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: American Heritage dict. (EMF=electromotive force)
- found: Energy info. database: subject thesaurus, 1979 (Electric potential, UF Voltage, RT Electromotive force)
- found: INIS Thesaurus, 1984 (Electric potential, UF Voltage, NT Electromotive force)
- found: Random House dict. (electromotive force: the energy available for conversion from nonelectric form, or vice versa,...; the potential difference between the terminals of a source of electrical energy: expressed in volts)
- found: TEST, 1967 (Electric potential, UF Electromotive force, UF Voltage)
- 2005-10-19: new
- 2005-11-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.