- Animal embryology
- Development, Embryological
- Development, Embryonic
- Development, Zygotic
- Embryological development
- Embryonic development
- Zygote development
- Zygotic development
- Zygotic embryogenesis
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: LC database, Oct. 13, 2000 (embryology; embryonic development; embryonic development of animals; embryogenesis; embryological development)
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. of the life sciences, c1976 (embryology: the study of the development of the organism from the zygote, or fertilized egg; embryogenesis: the formation and development of an embryo from an egg)
- found: Random House (embryology: 1) the science dealing with the formation, development, structure, and functional activities of embryos 2) the origin, growth, and development of an embryo; embryogeny: the formation and development of the embryo, as a subject of scientific study. Also, embryogenesis)
- found: OCLC, Oct. 13, 2000 (zygotic development; zygotic embryogenesis; zygote development)
- 2003-03-31: new
- 2006-09-18: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.