- Compulsory purchase (Eminent domain)
- Condemnation of land
- Domain, Eminent
- Eminent domain--Law and legislation
- Land, Condemnation of
- Takings (Eminent domain)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Black's law dict. (take, taking, takings)
- found: LIV (Eminent domain UF Takings (Law))
- found: Fundamental review of the laws and procedures relating to compulsory purchase and compensation, 2000.
- found: OED online, Nov. 6, 2001 (Purchase 6c. Compulsory purchase: the enforced purchase of privately-owned land or property usu. by a local authority under statutory powers of compulsion)
- 2001-11-26: new
- 2007-06-27: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.