- Minimal access surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- MIS (Minimally invasive surgery)
- Operative endoscopy
- Surgical endoscopy
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Laparoscopic urologic surgery, 1993 (MIS, minimally invasive surgery)
- found: LC database, Jan. 5, 1993 (minimally invasive surgery) June 3, 1998 (endosurgery)
- found: Minimal access general surgery, c1994.
subdivision [Endoscopic surgery] under individual diseases and types of diseases and organs and regions of the body, e.g. [Cancer--Endoscopic surgery; Heart--Endoscopic surgery]
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2007-10-27: revised
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.