- Here are entered general works on the conservation of all forms of energy. Works on the conservation of energy as a physical concept are entered under [Force and energy.]
- Conservation of energy resources
- Conservation of power resources
- Rational use of energy
- RUE (Rational use of energy)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Energy efficiency trends in Australia, 1993.
- found: Fuel efficiency practices for developing countries, 1976.
- found: Rational use of energy (RUE) in industry and the energy industry : THERMIE sectoral report, 1998.
Here are entered general works on the conservation of all forms of energy. Works on the conservation of energy as a physical concept are entered under [Force and energy.]
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1999-03-15: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.