- Biomonitoring (Ecology)
- Ecological monitoring
- Environmental quality--Measurement
- Environmental quality--Monitoring
- Monitoring, Environmental
- Applied ecology
- Environmental engineering
- found: Wikipedia, Mar. 22, 2007 (Biomonitoring: science of inferring the ecological condition of an area by examining the organisms that live there. Although biomonitoring can occur in any ecosystem, it is most often used to assess water quality of rivers, lakes streams, and wetlands. A second definition for biomonitoring in toxicology is also given.)
subdivision [Measurement] under special pollutants or other environmental subjects, e.g. [Flue gases--Measurement; Water quality--Measurement]
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2007-04-27: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.