- Cognitive ergonomics
- Ecological psychology
- Environmental quality--Psychological aspects
- Environmental social sciences
- Human factors science
- Ecological Systems Theory
- found: Wikipedia, Sept. 17, 2009 (Under Environmental Psychology: "Although "environmental psychology" is arguably the best-known and most comprehensive description of the field, it is also known as human factors science, cognitive ergonomics, environmental social sciences, architectural psychology, socio-architecture, ecological psychology, ecopsychology, behavioral geography, environment-behavior studies, person-environment studies, environmental sociology, social ecology, and environmental design research.")
- found: Wikipedia, Sept. 17, 2009 (Under Ecopsychology: "there are a variety of other names used to describe this field: psychoecology, ecotherapy, environmental psychology, green psychology, global therapy, green therapy, Earth-centered therapy, reearthing, nature-based psychotherapy, shamanic counselling, sylvan therapy")
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2012-07-30: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.