- Physical activity
- Workouts (Exercise)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Université Laval, Oct. 3, 1994 (workout)
- found: Meeting guidelines, 1998 (Progress in prevention bulletin no. 31 from the Canadian Fitness and Lifestyle Research Institute): p.  ("Canada's Physical Activity Guide ... the Guide establishes goals for how much physical activity is enough.")
- found: American Heart Association fitting in fitness : hundreds of simple ways to put more physical activity into your life, 1997.
- found: Measuring physical activity and energy expenditure, 1996.
- found: Malina, R. Growth, maturation, and physical activity, 1991.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1999-12-14: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.