- Forest administration
- Forest plants--Management
- Forest resource administration
- Forest resource management
- Forest stewardship
- Forest vegetation management
- Forestry management
- Forests and forestry--Administration
- Forests and forestry--Management
- Stewardship, Forest
- Vegetation management, Forest
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Seyedbagheri, K.A. Idaho forestry best management practices, 1996.
- found: OCLC, Mar. 7, 2001 (Forest administration; Forest resource policy and administration; administration of forest reserves; administration of the national forests; forest policy and administration) May 11, 2001 (forest vegetation management; controlling forest vegetation; manage forest vegetation; forest vegetation control)
- found: Hollstedt, C. Cover crops for forest vegetation management, c1995.
- found: Stewplan, 2003: disc label (forest stewardship) user's manual, introd. ("Forest stewardship is defined as maintaining a healthy, productive forest for present and future generations. Forest stewardship is a goal of many landowners and others in the natural resource management community.")
- 2005-07-14: new
- 2007-08-11: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.