- Cleansing, Ethnic
- Ethnic cleansing
- Ethnic purification
- Purification, Ethnic
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: 97183877: Ordóñez, Cifuentes, J.E. Rostros de las prácticas etnocidas en Guatemala, 1996.
- found: LC database, Nov. 19, 1997 (ethnocide)
- found: UNBIS (Genocide)
- found: Web. 3 (genocide)
- found: Random House (genocide)
- found: BDNE3 (ethnocide)
- found: Brown, K.L. A biography of no place, 2000: abstr. (ethnic purification)
- found: Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court WWW site, viewed Dec. 2, 2010 text of the Statute, article 5 (The crime of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression are all listed as separate crimes under the jurisdiction of the ICC)
- found: UNBIS thesaurus WWW site, searched Dec. 2, 2010 (authorized term: Genocide; BT International crimes; RT: Crimes against humanity, War crimes, etc.)
- 2000-12-22: new
- 2011-02-02: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.