- Divine proportion (Mathematics)
- Divine section (Mathematics)
- Extreme and mean ratio
- Golden cut
- Golden mean (Mathematics)
- Golden number (Ratio)
- Golden proportion
- Golden ratio
- Mean of Phidias
- Medial section
- Phi ratio
- Phidias, Mean of
- Geometry, Plane
- Ratio and proportion
- found: A geometric analysis of the platonic solids and other semi-regular polyhedra : with an introduction to the phi ratio, 2007.
- found: Encyc. Americana (golden section: a geometric proportion of ancient origin)
- found: Wikipedia, Jan. 11, 2007 (Other names frequently used for or closely related to the golden ratio are golden section (Latin: sectio aurea), golden mean, golden number, and the Greek letter phi. Other terms encountered include extreme and mean ratio, medial section, divine proportion (Italian: proporzione divina), divine section (Latin: sectio divina), golden proportion, golden cut, and mean of Phidias)
- found: Dictionary.com WWW site, Feb. 11, 2009 (golden ratio; also called: golden section, golden number)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2009-03-12: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.