- Cement substance (Anatomy)
- Intercellular matrix
- Interstitial substance
- Matrix, Extracellular
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Ground substance (Anatomy) Ground substance (Histology)
- found: Work cat.: Connective tissue disease, c1986.
- found: MESH.
- found: Gould's med. dict. (see matrix)
- found: LC data base, 6/16/86 (13 titles)
- notfound: NIH;Dorland's med. dict.;Stedman's med. dict.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1990-09-13: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.