- Abakwariga language
- Afuno language
- Haoussa language
- Hausaawaa language
- Hausawa language
- Hawsa language
- Mgbakpa language
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Cooper, B.M. Marriage in Maradi, 1997.
- found: African ethonyms: p. 156 (Hausa (Hausaawaa, Afuno))
- found: Ethnologue: p. 278 (Hausa (Hausawa, Haoussa, Abakwariga, Mgbakpa))
- found: Voegelin lang.: p. 107 (Hausa (Hausaawaa, Afuno) Nigeria, Niger)
- found: Am. encyc.: Hausa (Of the Chad branch of Afroasiatic languages, is a lingua franca for most of West Africa)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1997-03-27: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.