- Heart attack
- Heart infarction
- MI (Myocardial infarction)
- Myocardial infarct
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Heart--Infarction Heart Infarction
- found: MESH (Myocardial infarction (was Myocardial infarct 1963-78))
- found: NIH (Heart disorders, Coronary Myocardial infarct)
- found: Random House (Heart attack, Myocardial infarction)
- found: Web. 3 (Heart attack, Myocardial infarction)
- found: Hennepin (Heart attack x Cardiac arrest, Heart arrest, Heart failure, Myocardial infarction)
- found: TEST (Myocardial infarction)
- found: NASA (Myocardial infarction)
- found: UNBIS (Myocardial infarction)
- found: Thes. psych. index terms (Myocardial infarctions)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2010-07-15: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.