- Here are entered general works on hemp plants and on Cannabis sativa as a fiber plant. Works on Cannabis sativa as a drug plant are entered under [Cannabis.]
- Cannabis gigantea
- Cannabis indica
- Cannabis sativa
- Gallow grass
- Indian hemp
- Soft hemp
- True hemp
- found: CAB thes. (Cannabis, Cannabis sativa, Hemp)
- found: Ind. nom. gen. (plant.) (Cannabis L.; C. sativa L.; Cannabaceae)
- found: Engler Syl. Pflanz.: v. 2, p. 57 (Cannabis; Cannabis sativa (incl. C. indica))
- found: Hortus 3 (Cannabis L. Hemp. Cannabaceae, C. sativa L. [C gigantea Crevost] True hemp, soft hemp, marijuana, gallow grass)
- found: Web. 3 (Cannabis, Cannabis indica, hemp Cannabis sativa, gallow-grass: Hemp)
- found: SPN (Cannabis Hemp, C. sativa (gigantea; indica) Hemp)
- found: Random House (cannabis 1. the hemp plant, Cannabis sativa; hemp 1. Also called Indian hemp, marijuana)
Here are entered general works on hemp plants and on Cannabis sativa as a fiber plant. Works on Cannabis sativa as a drug plant are entered under [Cannabis.]
Example under [Fiber plants; Textile fibers] Note under [Cannabis]
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2010-06-11: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.