- Apikorsim (Jewish heretics)
- Epiḳorsim (Jewish heretics)
- Kofrim (Jewish heretics)
- Minim (Jewish heretics)
- Mumarim (Jewish heretics)
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Heresies and heretics, Jewish Heretics, Jewish
- found: Work cat.: 2007326790: Shuvah elai, 2005 or 2006: p. 5 (Yehudi she-ʻover be-mezid ʻal mitsṿat ha-Torah ... niḳra mumar le-khol ha-Torah ṿe-dino ke-goi)
- found: Encyc. Judaica, c2007 Heresy (in talmudic literature a number of terms are used to refer to heretics, min, apikoros, kofer, mumar [in rom.])
- found: Milon Even-Shoshan, c2003 (min, pl. minim; epiḳoros, pl. epiḳorsim; kofer, pl. kofrim; mumar, pl. mumarim [in Heb.])
- found: DAILYHALACHA.com, viewed Jan. 10, 2008 (apikorsim, kofrim, and minim [in rom.])
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2009-10-16: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.