- Bisexuality (Biology)
- Intersex conditions
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: American Heritage dict. ("intersexual: Biology, having both male and female characteristics, including in varying degrees reproductive organs, secondary sexual characterisitics, and sexual behavior, as a result of an abnormality of the sex chromosomes or a hormonal imbalance during embryogenesis. n., intersexuality.")
- found: Random House dict.
- found: Encarta World English dict.
- found: Encyc. Britannica.
- found: Wikipedia, May 31, 2007.
- found: Google search, Oct. 23, 2007 (intersex conditions)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2007-11-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.