- Therapeutic use
- Hippo therapy
- Therapeutic riding (Horsemanship)
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: We go in a circle, 2004: p. 31 (Hippo therapy is the name for using horseback riding as physical therapy [for] people with many different types of disabilities; horseback riding therapy)
- found: Cerebral Palsy Network website, Aug. 12, 2005 (Hippo therapy is taken from the Latin word for horse)
- found: Western Michigan Univ. Dept. of Occupational Therapy website, Aug. 12, 2005 (Hippotherapy)
- found: LC database, Oct. 3, 2005 (titles: therapeutic riding)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2005-12-15: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.