- Hyla regilla
- Pacific chorus frog
- Pacific tree frog
- Pacific tree toad
- Pseudacris regilla
Earlier Established Forms
- Hyla regilla
- found: Duellman, W.E. Amphibian species of the world : additions and corrections, 1993: p. 83 (Hyla regilla. Change to: Pseudacris regilla)
- found: Stebbins, R.C. Amphibians and reptiles of western N. Am., c1954: p. 121 (Pacific tree-frog, Hyla regilla)
- found: Stebbins, R.C. A field guide to western reptiles and amphibians, 1966: p. 68 (Pacific treefrog, Hyla regilla)
- found: Obst, F.J. The completely illustrated atlas of reptiles and amphibians ... c1988: p. 444 (Hyla regilla, Pacific treefrog)
- found: Schmidt, K.P. A check list of N. Am. amphibians and reptiles, 1953: p. 72 (Hyla regilla, Pacific tree frog)
- found: Web. 3 (Pacific tree toad)
- found: Green, D.M. The amphibians of British Columbia, 1984: p. 71 (Hyla regilla, Pacific treefrog (Pacific tree-toad))
- found: Center for North American Herpetology web site, Dec. 2, 2004 (Pacific chorus frog; Pseudacris regilla)
- found: Norris, T. Pacific chorus frog, Pseudacris regilla, 2004.
- found: Fivecreeks.org web site, Jan. 18, 2005 (Pacific chorus frog or Pacific tree frog)
- found: ITIS North America search, Feb. 15, 2005 (Pseudacris regilla, vernacular names: Pacific chorus frog, Pacific treefrog)
- found: USGS Northern Prairie Wildlife Research Center web site, Feb. 15, 2005 (Pacific treefrog, Pseudacris regilla)
- 2005-01-17: new
- 2005-03-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.