- Conviction of the innocent
- Convictions, Erroneous
- Convictions, Mistaken
- Convictions, Wrongful
- Criminal justice, Errors of
- Erroneous convictions
- Errors of criminal justice
- Innocent, Conviction of the
- Justice, Miscarriage of
- Miscarriage of justice
- Mistaken convictions
- Wrongful convictions
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Radelet, M.L. In spite of innocence : erroneous convictions in capital cases, 1992: p. 10 (wrongful convictions)
- found: Brandon, R. Wrongful imprisonment : mistaken convictions and their consequences, 1973.
- found: Huff, C.R. Convicted but innocent : wrongful conviction and public policy, 1996.
- found: Borchard, E.M. Convicting the innocent, 1970.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1998-09-25: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.