- Here are entered works on the keyboard family of musical instruments. Works on the keyboard as a part of musical instruments of any type are entered under [Keyboards (Music).]
- Instruments, Keyboard
- Keyboard stringed instruments
- String keyboard instruments
- Stringed keyboard instruments
- Musical instruments
- found: New Harvard dict. of mus. (Instruments sounded by means of a keyboard, especially the piano, organ, harpsichord, and clavichord. The term is often used in the context of music composed before the late18th century, some of which does not distinguish among the different types then in use.)
- found: Google search, May 18, 2007 (keyboard stringed instruments; string keyboard instruments)
Here are entered works on the keyboard family of musical instruments. Works on the keyboard as a part of musical instruments of any type are entered under [Keyboards (Music).]
Note under [Keyboards (Music)]
- 2003-05-15: new
- 2007-06-07: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.