- Gong fu
- Gung fu
- Pa kua
- Wing chun
- Hand-to-hand fighting, Oriental
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Johnson, J.A. The masters manual of pa kua chang, c1984.
- found: Encarta world Eng. dict. (kung fu: A Chinese form of self-defense in which fluid, circular movements of the arms and legs are used to attack an opponent)
- found: Americana (kung fu)
- found: Perkins, D. Encyc. of China, 1999 (kung fu (kongfu or gongfu))
- 2001-09-12: new
- 2001-11-08: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.