- Legislatures, Members of
- Members of legislatures
- Members of parliaments
- Parliaments, Members of
- found: Griffin, P.E. State senators' perceptions of their constituencies and the role of the service function in the state legislative process, 1985.
- found: Gilmore, G.C. State senators 1784-1900, 1899.
- found: Hesse, M.B. A coorientational study of Wisconsin state senators, 1975.
- found: Brewer, N. Characteristics of political ambition of Iowa state representatives, 1976.
- found: Holcombe, J.W. The legislative perceptions of Texas state representatives, the Sixty-Second Legislature, 1972.
- found: Texas. Sunset Advisory Commission. Final report to the Governor of Texas and members of the Sixty-seventh Texas Legislature, 1980.
- found: Washington (State). Legislature. Members of the State Legislature by districts from 1889 to 2001 inclusive (with name index), 2001.
- found: Cannon, A.P. Members of the Wisconsin Legislature 1848-1999, 1999.
- found: Women members of the New Jersey Legislature, 1921-1996, 1994.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2016-02-13: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.