- Atlantic horseshoe crab
- Crab, Atlantic horseshoe
- Horseshoe crab, Atlantic
- Limulus albus
- Limulus americanus
- Limulus cyclops
- Limulus occidentalis
- Limulus sowerbii
- Monoculus polyphemus
- found: 2013049024: High tide for horseshoe crabs, 2015.
- found: Smithsonian ocean portakm viewed Jan. 2, 2014 (Horseshoe crab)
- found: Web 3 (Horseshoe crab)
- found: ITIS, viewed Jan. 28, 2014 (Limulus polyphemus; taxonomic rank: species)
- found: WORMS, viewed Jan. 28, 2014 (Limulus polyphemus; status: accepted; rank: species; synonymised taxa: Limulus albus, Limulus americanus, Limulus cyclops, Limulus occidentalis, Limulus sowerbii, Monoculus polyphemus; vernacular names: English: horseshoe crab)
- found: GBIF, viewed Jan. 28, 2014 (Limulus polyphemus; taxonomic status: accepted species; common names: Horseshoe crab, Atlantic horseshoe crab)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2014-03-28: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.