- Engines, Train
- Iron horses (Locomotives)
- Train engines
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Web. 3.
- found: Awdry, W. Happy birthday, Thomas!, c1990 (summary note: Thomas the train engine thinks that all the other engines are too busy to help him celebrate his birthday)
- found: Train engine online coloring page, June 20, 2005 (steam locomotive)
- found: Model train engines & cars, via Yahoo! Shopping, June 20, 2005
- found: Clipart of trains and train engines and box cars ... via WWW, June 20, 2005 (train engines; train with two engines; train engine and train cars)
- found: Steam and diesel train engines, via WWW, June 20, 2005 (the very first trains were pulled by horses; that all changed with the invention of two locomotives that have ruled the rails for decades; steam locomotive; diesel locomotive)
- 2005-06-20: new
- 2006-11-02: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.