- Annihilation, Magnetic field
- Magnetic field annihilation
- Magnetic field line merging
- Merging, Magnetic field line
- Reconnection, Magnetic
- Reconnection (Astronomy)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Craig, I.J.D. Linear theory of fast reconnection ... 1992.
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech. (Rejoining of solar magnetic field lines that have been severed at a neutral region)
- found: Gloss. astron. astrophysics.
- found: Encyc. astron. astrophysics.
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1992-12-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.