- Mickmak Indians
- Migmac Indians
- Mi'kmaq Indians
- Mi'kmaw Indians
- Algonquian Indians
- Indians of North America--Maritime Provinces
- found: Mi'kmaq hieroglyphic prayers, c1995: p. 1 (Mi'kmaq people)
- found: Unsettling mobility : mediating Mi'kmaw sovereignty in post-contact Nova Scotia, 2017: ECIP pre-chapter (Mi'kmaw Indians, indigenous people of Nova Scotia)
- found: Mi'kmaw Family and Children's Services of Nova Scotia WWW, 26 Oct. 2016 (Mi'kmaw, one of the First Nations)
- found: Mikmaw Spirit WWW site, Dec. 21, 2016: (Mi'kmaw; Mi'kmaq)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2017-01-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.