- Clothing models
- Fashion models
- House models
- Mannequins (Persons)
- Models, Fashion
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Dict. of occupational titles, 1977 (Model; refs. from fashion model, house model)
- found: Amer. heritage dict. (Model; a person employed to display merchandise, such as clothing or cosmetics)
- found: Random House (Model)
- found: Art & architecture thesaurus, 1990 (models (people); alt.: model (person))
- found: Women's thesaurus, c1987 (models; use for occupation)
- found: Gearhart, S.W. Opportunities in modeling careers, c1984: p. 1 (the different areas of professional modeling include artistic modeling, illustrators modeling, promotional modeling, Seventh Avenue modeling, photographic modeling, fashion show and runway modeling, television modeling, and video modeling)
- 1986-02-11: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.