- Canienga Indians
- Kaniakehaka Indians
- Mohaqu Indians
- Mohaux Indians
- Mohogiea Indians
- Indians of North America--New York (State)
- Indians of North America--Ontario
- Indians of North America--Québec (Province)
- Iroquois Indians
Earlier Established Forms
Caughnawaga Indians Oka Indians Saint Regis Indians
- found: Voegelin lang.: p. 186 (Mohawk (Mohaux, Mohaqu, Mohogiea))
- found: Ethnologue: p. 13.
- found: Swamp, C.J. Giving thanks, 1996 (Kaniakehaka)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1996-06-18: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.