- Nascapi Indians
- Nasquapee Indians
- Algonquian Indians
- Indians of North America--Newfoundland and Labrador
- Indians of North America--Québec (Province)
- Innu Indians
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Work cat.: Weiler, M. Karibujagd und pelzhandel, 1988.
- found: Sturtevant handbk. No. Am. Ind.: v. 6, p. 169 (Naskapi part of Montagnais-Naskapi, which also includes Montagnais and East Cree)
- found: Waldman, C. Atlas No. Am. Ind.: pp. 75, 243.
- found: Web. 3.
- found: 93-34521: Labrador winter, c1994: After word by Stephen Loring, Smithsonian Institution ("Since about 1980 the term Innu (Innut singular) has come to be accepted ...")
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2014-10-10: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.