- Bills and notes
- Bills of credit
- Commercial paper
- Credit, Bills of
- Credit, Titles of
- Instruments, Negotiable
- Negotiable instruments--Law and legislation
- Negotiable notes
- Negotiable paper
- Titles of credit
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Martorano, F. Titoli de crédito, 2002.
- found: Dahl's law dictionary, c1999 (Titulo de credito; commercial paper)
- found: UMI Thes. (Financial instruments UF Negotiable instruments)
- found: Blacks law dict., 1999 (negotiable instrument, also termed negotiable paper; negotiable note)
- 2003-05-22: new
- 2007-06-27: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.