- Aht Indians
- Noutka Indians
- Nutka Indians
- Nuu-chah-nulth Indians
- Nuuchahnulth Indians
- Indians of North America--British Columbia
- Indians of North America--Washington (State)
- Wakashan Indians
- found: Marr, C.J. Wrapped twined baskets of the southern Northwest Coast, c1988: p. 55, etc. (Nuuchahnulth of Vancouver Island, also known as the Nootka or Westcoast peoples)
- found: Stonham, J.T. A concise dictionary of the Nuuchahnulth language of Vancouver Island, c2005.
- found: Nakayama, T. Nuuchahnulth (Nootka) morphosyntax, 2001.
- found: Ethnologue online, 26 April 2010 (Nootka; Region: Southwest British Columbia, Pacific side of Vancouver Island, Nitinat, Nitinat Lake; Alternate names: Nutka, Nuuchahnulth; Dialects: Nitinat: Ditinat, Didinaht, Nitinaht; Classification: Wakashan, Southern)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2010-05-21: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.