- Dano-Norwegian language
- Norwegian language--Bokmål
- Norwegian language--Riksmål
- Norwegian language (Bokmål)
- Norwegian language (Riksmål)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Wikipedia WWW site, July 23, 2009 (Bokmål: the more commonly used of the two Norwegian written standard languages; the first Bokmål orthography was officially adopted in 1907 under the name Riksmål; the name Bokmål was officially adopted in 1929 after a proposition to call the written language Dano-Norwegian lost by a single vote in the Lagting)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2009-08-20: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.