- Atomic weapons
- Fusion weapons
- Thermonuclear weapons
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: LC database, 8/2/91 (thermonuclear)
- found: Quick dict. weapons (Thermonuclear: pertaining to the process in which very high temperatures are used to bring about the fusion of light nuclei; Nuclear weapon: a device in which the explosion results from the energy released by reactions involving atomic nuclei--fission or fusion or both)
- found: Enc. phys. sci. and tech., 1987: v. 5, p. 723ff (Fusion devices, Explosive)
- found: Green, J. The effects of thermonuclear weapons, c1991.
- found: Robertson, D. Guide to modern defense and strategy, 1987 (Hydrogen bomb, Nuclear fusion, Thermonuclear)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1996-06-05: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.