- Art, Black (Magic)
- Arts, Black (Magic)
- Black art (Magic)
- Black arts (Magic)
- Occult, The
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Occult sciences Occultism--Controversial literature Occultism Controversial literature
- found: Americana (occultism)
- found: Britannica Micro. (occultism)
- found: Chambers. Occult dictionary (occult)
- found: Underwood. Dictionary of the supernatural (occultism)
- found: Web. 3 (the occult; occultism)
- found: World book (occultism)
- found: Fuller, J.F.C. The black arts, 1996.
- found: Dictionary of mysticism and the esoteric traditions, c1992 (Black arts; see: Arts, Black; term usually associated with demonology and sorcery but also extends to the whole spectrum of occult subjects)
- found: Oxford English dict. online, Nov. 4, 2004 (black art; witchcraft; magic)
- 2004-12-03: new
- 2013-01-11: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.