- Ethene series
- Ethylene series
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Intl. Symp. on Recent Devel. in Olefin Polymerization Catalysis (1989 : Tokyo, Japan). Catalytic olefin polymerization, 1990.
- found: LC data base, 6/5/90 (olefins; alkenes)
- found: Hackh chem. dict. (alkenes)
- found: Carey, F.A. Organic chem.: p. 143 (alkenes)
- found: Random House.
- found: Web. 3.
- found: MESH (olefins see alkenes)
- found: NIH (Alkenes)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2009-06-25: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.