- Citrus sinensis
- Common oranges
- Orange tree
- Sweet oranges
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Work cat.: 97-34206: Chessen, B. Orange juice, 1997: CIP galley (orange, oranges)
- found: CAB thes. (Oranges uf oranges, sweet uf sweet oranges rt citrus oblonga rt citrus sinensis)
- found: Web. 3 (orange; sweet orange Citrus sinensis)
- found: Random House (orange (Citrus sinensis (sweet orange))
- found: LC database, July 29, 1997 (orange, oranges)
- found: Hortus 3 (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck Sweet orange; horticulturally 4 groups (Mediterranean oranges, Spanish oranges, Blood oranges, Navel oranges)
- found: Biol. & agr. index: v. 48 (Oranges; Oranges, Sweet; Citrus sinensis See Oranges, Sweet)
- found: FAO plant and plant products (Citrus sinensis 1. common orange tree, sweet orange tree)
- found: SPN (Citrus sinensis Sweet orange)
- found: Terrell cklist. names 3,000 vasc. plants (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck sweet orange)
- found: Howes dict. useful and everyday plants (orange Citrus sinensis (=C. aurantium var. sinensis) the common sweet orange)
- found: Ray, R. Citrus, 1980: p. 45+ (Sweet oranges include navel oranges, common oranges (incl. Valencia), pigmented (or blood) oranges, and Arizona Sweets)
- found: Spiegel-Roy, P. Biology of citrus, 1996: p. 33 (Citrus sinensis Osbeck Sweet orange)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2010-06-14: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.