- Biodynamic agriculture
- Biodynamic farming
- Biological agriculture
- Ecological agriculture
- Organic crops
- Organic cultivation
- Organic production of crops
- Regenerative agriculture
- found: Letter from F. Pohl, Mann Library, March 27, 1990, and phone call to J. Maclean, NAL, April 5, 1990 (similar headings: biodynamic agriculture, biological agriculture, ecological agriculture, regenerative agriculture)
- found: Martínez-Sánchez, J.C. The role of organic production in biodiversity conservation in shade coffee plantations, 2008: abstr. (impact of organic agriculture in coffee plantations in Nicaragua; coffee cultivation) p. 1, etc. (coffee grown under shaded conditions and organically cultivated; organic cultivation; organic coffee; organic farms; organic coffee plantations; organic coffee production)
- found: Organic cotton : from field to final product, 1999.
- found: OCLC, Nov. 7, 2008 (organic sweet corn systems; organic sweet corn production; organic field corn production)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 2010-01-26: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.