- Oscillograph recorders
- Electric measurements--Instruments
Earlier Established Forms
- found: TEST (Oscillographs)
- found: NASA thes. (Oscillographs)
- found: Random House (oscillograph: a device for recording the wave-forms of changing currents, voltages, or any other quantity that can be translated into electric energy, as sound waves)
- found: INSPEC (Oscillography UF Oscillograph recorders)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1998-05-04: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.