- Hia-hiu language
- Hñahñu language
- Nähñu language
- Othomi language
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Cyrus, T. Ind. langs. Mexico: p.46-7 (Otomi (Hia-hiu) Mexico)
- found: Ethnologue: p. 28 (Mexico)
- found: Swanton Ind. tribes: p. 630 (Mexico)
- found: Voegelin lang.: p. 275 (Otomi (Othomi) Mex.)
- found: NYT, Dec. 31, 1991: p. B5 (Nähñu (NYAW-hayo), the native tongue of several hundred thousand Indians but a previously unwritten language)
- 1986-02-11: new
- 1992-04-16: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.